Enjolras in palette 1 requested by standbymi
i frigging. LOVE my hair being touched sooo SO much and it never happens but oh ym god if you massage my head and play with my hair i will literally start purring like a cat
This is my artblock default now /sighs/ but ALSO i love wings and flowy flags so yeah i aint mad at the creativity gods : ) it ok
- cosette was adopted first, but she’s younger, and so when enjolras joined the valjean/fauchelevent family, he was met by a hulking giant of a man who was covered in tattoos and wearing a leather jacket and this little nine year old girl with pigtails and a hot pink tutu who tugged him down so that she could whisper “papa may look tough, but he’s really just a teeny little bunny rabbit inside and you shouldn’t be afraid” into his ear
- enjolras would Heck You Up if you ever dared to harass cosette in high school— not physically, but he’d give you such a tongue-lashing that you’d wish he had just punched you in the face and gotten it over with
- they’ve were dubbed “The Scary Hot Blonde Siblings Of Doom” by the entire school
- cosette is just as fiercely protective of her older brother as he is of her
- sometimes cosette will just go and stay in enjolras’s dorm for the night and at first everyone thinks that she’s his girlfriend and they’re like “good going, dude!” and enjolras just starts carrying a sign around that says “she’s my sister” like in this gif and then lectures them on how even if he wasn’t gay and he was dating a girl, it wasn’t like he had scored some kind of goal or something, she was a person and not an object
- they have matching "feminism is the radical notion that women are people" shirts (cosette’s is a tank top, enjolras’s is a t-shirt)
- cosette is scarily good about getting him to admit his feelings to her about the guys that he likes
- enjolras has a bunch of photos of the two of them just being dorky siblings hanging above his bed at uni because she is the most important person in his life and like there are photobooth strips and awkward family vacation photos and a picture of them on a rollercoaster at disneyland paris and a shot of cosette sitting on his stomach on the couch and calmly watching tv while he glared up at her (that one’s his favorite because it’s just so cosette)
If you don’t think Grantaire would use his photoshop skills to do that kind of self-portraits well I don’t know.
Okay but soulmate au where Marius has “put your hands up or I shoot” and courfeyrac has “oh thank GOD, you must be my soulmate. Also, do you always take laser tag this seriously?”
And Marius spends most of his life unbelievably terrified bc his soulmate is going to try and KILL HIM.
And courf just goes to play laser tag a lot.
Just a silly doodle where I switched Bahorel and Prouvaire’s body types for fun.
THIS IS GLORIOUS, oh my goodness, Bahorel’s such a tiny little powderkeg of fury (with a really nice outfit!), I love it! XD
NO BUT YES SHORT LITTLE BAHOREL PICKING UP BAR FIGHTS AND WINNING, AND HAVING TO BE HELD DOWN BY TALL JEHAN WHEN THINGS GO TOO FAR.
I’M HERE FOR THIS.
Enjolras’s parents (who let’s be real are Malfoys 2.0) giving him his owl as a have a good time at Hogwarts present, be sure to write us, make sure you get in Slytherin.
Thanks to those who suggested names for Enjolras’s owl on yesterday’s drawing. I chose Artemis (which got multiple suggestions, thanks guys!) since it fits in with fact that he named it back when he was a little 11 year old sheltered pureblood and hadn’t yet become aware of social issues but perhaps might have been into Greek lore. Fitting for an owl to be named after the goddess of the hunt (and I also liked the not so subtle nod to Apollo by using that name).
That chaste, healthy, firm, upright, hard, candid nature charmed him, without his being clearly aware of it, and without the idea of explaining it to himself having occurred to him.
well yes of course i want my otp to be happy
but first let me see one of them choking back tears at a hospital bedside while the other lies in a coma (◉‿◉✿)
"You’ve been to this exhibition five times. I was here the first time we came with Jehan, too. I’ve seen everything there is to see," Bahorel grumbles. "What is so interesting about the exhibition?"
Courfeyrac snorts from where he’s standing on the other side of Enjolras. “Haven’t you heard, Bahorel?” Courfeyrac leans across a scowling Enjolras to whisper conspiratorially at Bahorel, “It’s the museum guide Enjolras has been making heart eyes at.”
Bahorel perks up at that. “Are you having a crush on the guide?” he asks Enjolras.
"No!" Enjolras says quickly, but his cheeks start to colour.
Courfeyrac laughs. “That’s very convincing, E. We all believe you.”
"I do not have a crush on the museum guide," Enjolras says again, loudly.
"Well, that’s just unfortunate," a voice comes from behind them, and Enjolras lets out a squeak when he sees Grantaire grinning at them. "Because I have it on pretty good authority that the museum guide might have a crush on you."
So apparently in my sister’s class, there was a trans girl that had been on the cheerleading squad for a while. When she came out, the other girls on the squad made the agreement that whatever boy made fun of her would never get a date. And if you think that’s not the most metal girl alliance ever, you can sit down.
Wow, 500 notes
Girls protecting girls.
GIRLS PROTECTING GIRLS